Bagua

Bagua

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The "Magician's I Ching Facebook Group" Has Reached 1000 Members

Although not technically part of the Yi Fa Society, the Magician's I Ching Facebook Group would be of interest to any student of the I Ching, including anyone in or considering joining the Society.

The Magician's I Ching Facebook Group is a free group open to anyone who is interested in the study of the I Ching. Every day there are new conversations in all sorts of topics related to the I Ching, it's practice, it's use, history, spiritual background, philosophy, and assorted other aspects.  It is welcoming to any students of the I Ching, whether they are raw beginners, or highly experienced masters of I Ching studies/practice.

Originally, it was set up to promote the book of the same name (The Magician's I Ching), but most discussion is about the I Ching and I Ching studies in general.

Please feel free to join us there, and dive in with your questions and experiences!


No comments:

Post a Comment