Bagua

Bagua

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A New German Review of "The Magician's I Ching"

It has been brought to my attention that a very good German-language review of The Magician's I Ching has been posted, you can find this review here.

The author of the review (who was not known to me until now) has made some very insightful points about the way The Magician's I Ching differs from other major English editions of the I Ching, and correctly emphasizes its practicality and its utility to people looking at the I Ching from the perspective of the western esoteric tradition.

My thanks to him!

If you are just learning about the Magician's I Ching, and whether you are a beginner or already advanced in your I Ching studies, you may also want to look at the Magician's I Ching Facebook Group. With over 1100 members, this group is one of the largest and most active places for discussion and education on the subject of the I Ching (in the English-speaking internet, at least).  Everyone is welcome there, so even if you are just starting out, please feel free to join and to post any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment