Bagua

Bagua

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Join the Magician's I Ching Facebook Group!

The Magician's I Ching Facebook Group is a group dedicated not only to the book "The Magician's I Ching", but also to the study of the I Ching in general.

It is a group that is welcoming to both beginner and advanced students of the I Ching, and has many conversations ongoing that are interesting to either.  As of today it has over 1200 members, and an average of about nine postings a day. There's lots of interesting earlier conversations, and the files section contains some additional material and instructions on the I Ching.

If you are interested in learning more about the I Ching, whether for your own purposes or as a prelude to joining the Yi Fa Society, please be sure to check out the Facebook Group. You will certainly find it worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment